Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - aka Mommy's Brag Book!

Today's Wordless Wednesday is a chance for this Mom to show off my kids from the last couple of weeks! I can't believe MP is going to three weeks old already tomorrow!

Last photo taken as a family of three
(I just happened to use the self-timer and took a photo of us
the night before we left for the hospital)
First photo taken as a family of four
(Taken the morning of MP's "birth"day)
First photo of Daddy and MP on MP's "birth"day
First photo of Mommy and MP on MP's "birth"day
First photo of LP kissing MP on her "birth"day with Grandma and Dad
A comparison shot of MP and LP on their "birth"days
MP is on the left and LP is on the right
Can you tell they're siblings!?!
MP meeting our dog Bailey our first day at home
LP has been a great big brother to MP
He gets out blankets everyday for both of them (or all of us) to lay on
LP loves joining his sister on her bouncy seat...
Who knew if could fit two!
LP is a great helper!
Here he is helping MP with her pacifier as we get ready to leave the house 
A week after MP was born we went to our first wedding
LP was the ring bearer and My Farmer was a groomsman
for some good friends of ours
(LP looks upset because we took him off the dance floor for the photo...)
LP was a dancing machine at the wedding reception,
especially after we took off the dress shoes and
replaced them with tennis shoes!
He kept his whole suit on the whole night!
Everyone on the dance floor!
(It looks like LP gets his dance moves from his Dad...)
MP got her first tractor ride last week!
I love these kids!  I feel blessed!

8 comments:

  1. Your family is beautiful! Both of your little ones are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Like I said, I feel truly blessed!

      Delete
  2. I got goosebumps when I saw the dancing pictures. That boy has the moves. He stole the show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a lot of dance photos - he had a lot of fun!

      Delete
  3. Big brother looks so proud!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LP has been doing great as a big brother. He's curious, affectionate and protective of her all at the same time. I keep telling people I feel like he's forgotten what life was like without her!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh, how cute! He is such a great big brother so far!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is doing great! It was hard to pick just a couple photos of the two of them playing together to put on the post today!

      Delete