Monday, November 18, 2013

Mommy Monday - Nuby Mommy Review: Fun Feeding Bowls

Today is my final post as part of my five-part series of Nuby products as part of the Nuby Mommy Blogger program.  If you haven't seen the other posts, be sure the check out my other reviews on Nuby's Fun Drinking Cups, Clik-it No Spill Grip n' Sip, Tear Free Rinse Pail and Snack Keeper.  Today's review is on Nuby's Fun Feeding Bowls.


Your baby is starting to feed itself so you're on the hunt now for their first utensils, cups and dinnerware.  For me, I never really found a set of good first dinnerware.  The only choices I could really see and find were cheap plastic or melamine and I wasn't a fan of either.  I wish I would have found these Nuby Fun Feeding Bowls when LP was that age.  I'm not afraid of these bowls breaking; they're very durable.  Also a great plus is that they are both dishwasher and microwave safe and friendly.  Even though LP is too old for these bowls now, he thinks they are neat.  The bright colors and fun designs are very attractive and make for great hats...

LP using the bowls...
I recommend these Fun Feeding Bowls for beginner dinnerware and can't wait to use them with MP when she starts to feed herself.  If you are interested in getting your own set of Nuby Fun Feeding Bowls they can be bought at:


To learn more about Nuby, get connected through their various channels of social media:


Also, congratulations to Dominique for winning a Nuby Snack Keeper
from last week's giveaway!

What was your favorite review from my five-part series?  Is there a Nuby product you're interested in seeing a review of?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Val! I love the picture of your little man using the Nuby bowls. Lol. My kids use bowls in the same fashion. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Dominique! I love seeing kids' imaginations run wild in the kitchen!

      Delete
  2. Always my first site to check the Pissed Consumer of an online shop or service. Recommendations by others have become a really important part of my online shopping experience and I always try to give something back by reviewing other sites myself. PissedConsumer even have an artilce about at globenewswire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey good blog !!!I love the picture of your little baby using the small bowls. Thank you for sharing the information. Great blog and great post. This is really helpful for me, waiting for more new post. Keep blogging !!! structural wood rot repair

    ReplyDelete