Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year. New Goals.

The New Year is a perfect time for a fresh start, a clean state, or a new beginning, and that is why so many people look forward to this day.  Some people transition into the New Year by declaring a resolution, making predictions, choosing three words to live by or doing nothing.  For me, I set goals.

Goals are great because they help you think thoroughly through your ideas.  I can't help but think of making goals for 4-H in my youth when I write down my goals every New Year.  A goal must contain 1) the action, 2) the result, and 3) the timetable.

New Year.  New Goals:

  • My goal is for our family to go on dates with each other, My Farmer and I, My Farmer and LP, My Farmer and MP, LP and I, and MP and I, four times each this year.
  • My goal is to create more me time by waking up at 6:30 am daily to do things I find enjoyable.  I will also plan on connecting with friends by doing something special for a friend monthly.
  • My goal is to preserve memories and special dates for my children by journaling in specific journals for each kid.  I will keep the journals in my office where they are easy to get to.  I will plan on journaling at least once a month.
  • My goal is to promote my blog more by sharing each post on Pinterest and Google+.  
  • My goal is to start a Comments for a Cause program by choosing a new organization monthly to donate 50 cents for each blog comment to.
  • My goal is to attend a blogging conference or gathering by the end of the year to help me learn more about blogging and make more blogger connections.  I will ask other bloggers what conferences they recommend to help me determine which one to attend.

Happy New Year everyone!  What do you do to transition in the New Year?

5 comments:

  1. Great goals!!! I am sure you will do great with achieving them---you are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love goal setting for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Students looking for Bihar Board 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Model Paper 2022 in Pdf can follow Download Direct Link of the Assessment(FA) and Summative Assessment (SA) Exam Model Papers also that is well Provided by BSEB Board, Bihar 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Exam Pattern, Question Paper 2022 Student You can Download from Official websites also. Bihar 8th Class Question Paper Bihar Board 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Class Guess Paper, Bit Bank, Questions Bank 2022 links will be useful you Download the Questions in those link you can find your Bihar 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Class important questions itself. Downloading Model Papers only help you, after download, you have to study sincerely to score high marks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As we step into the New Year, it's time to set new goals and aspirations. If you're looking to materialize your plans and ideas, I suggest using the printing option provided by PrintSafari. I discovered this web resource through this web resource, which highlighted PrintSafari's ability to bring your vision to life through custom printing services. Whether it's promotional materials, goal planners, or personalized stationery, PrintSafari offers a range of printing solutions to support your New Year resolutions.

    ReplyDelete