Friday, April 18, 2014

10 years ago on Good Friday

10 years ago on Good Friday I was a freshman in college enjoying a beautiful spring night and went to a college house party with a boy I was interested in, instead of going to church.  Now I am not a proponent of of skipping church, in fact, I'm writing this post quickly before our family heads to church to celebrate Good Friday (which by the way is one of my favorite church services of the year), but 10 years ago, which was actually April 9th back in 2004, it was one of the best decisions I made in my life.  Because on Good Friday 2004, that boy I was interested in, is now my best friend, husband and father to my children, that "boy" is My Farmer.

My Farmer and I 10 years ago
I just wanted to thank My Farmer for a great and fun 10+ years.  I feel so lucky to have met you our freshman year and fall in love with you in college.  We might laugh when we think back to that first date at that house party, and everything else that went on our freshman year in college, but everything that happened led us to each other and for that I am forever thankful.  Happy Anniversary My Farmer!

Remember to Comment for a Cause!

3 comments:

  1. I love hearing stories about how people met, first dates, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in college and we study art and other sciences. Of course I face difficulties during my studies. But I am glad that I found the best nursing paper writing service and used the services of the writers. This way I saved my energy and time and managed to complete the tasks in a short time.

    ReplyDelete